PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Operator: Ralpu, s.r.o. with its registered office at Ester Šimerová Martinčeková 4506/4, Liptovský Mikuláš 031 04, Business ID: 52729028, VAT in Slovakia: 2121115535, VAT No.: SK2121115535, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court Žilina, Section: S.r.o, File No .: 73382 / L, e-mail: email@example.com
Responsible person: e-mail e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be stored safely, in accordance with the security policy of the operator and only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing. Your personal data will only be accessible to persons authorised by the operator for processing personal data who process it on the instructions of the operator in accordance with the security policy of the operator.
Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the Operator's Registration Plan and Information on Processing Purposes, which is attached to this document.
How will your data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with specific legal regulations and purposes of processing specified by the operator. These are listed individually in the Processing Purpose Information annexed to this document.
Will your personal data be provided outside the European Union?
No personal data shall be transferred to a third country or international organisation
Will your data be used for automated individual decision making
Personal data will not be used for automated individual decision making, including profiling.
How long will your personal data be stored?
The storage of personal data that we process about you is covered by Act no. 395/2002 Coll. on Archives and Registries in conjunction with the Operator's Registration Plan, approved by the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic.
- If the legal basis is a Contract: The provision of personal data is a Contractual Requirement. The data subject is obliged to provide personal data; if such data are not provided, the Contractual relationship cannot be concluded.
- If the legal basis is law: The provision of personal data is a Legal Requirement. The data subject is obliged to provide personal data, otherwise the proper fulfilment of the operator's obligations arising from the relevant generally binding legal regulations is not possible.
- If the legal basis is consent: the data subject may withdraw consent at any time.
- If the legal basis is a legitimate interest, the purpose of the processing is to determine the legitimate interest.
What rights do you have?
- Revoke Consent - In cases where we process your personal data with your consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time. You may withdraw the consent by notifying the withdrawal of consent electronically to the email address of the responsible person or operator, in writing or in person at the operator or responsible person. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that we have processed about you prior to its withdrawal.
- Right of Access - You have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal data we process about you as well as information about how we use your personal data. In most cases, your personal data will be provided to you in writing unless otherwise requested. If you have requested this information by electronic means, it will be provided to you electronically, if technically possible.
- Right of Correction - We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information we have about you. If you believe that the information we hold is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, please feel free to ask us to modify, update or complete this information.
- Right to be deleted (forgotten) - You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, for example if the personal data we have collected about you is no longer necessary to fulfil the original purpose of processing. However, your right must be assessed in the matter of all relevant circumstances, in particular whether we are obliged to process this data by law or other generally binding legal regulation; in that case, your request could not be accepted.
- Right to Restrict Processing - Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to stop using your personal data. For example, if you think that the personal information we have about you may be inaccurate, or if you think we no longer need to use your personal information.
- Right to Data Portability - Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal information you have provided to another Third Party of your choice. However, the right to portability applies only to personal data that we have obtained from you by consent or under a Contract to which you are a party.
- Right to object - You have the right to object to the processing of data based on our legitimate legitimate interests. If you believe we have no legitimate legitimate reason from processing, you have the option to dispute, and we will not further process your personal data if it is established that the legitimate interest that we have indicated does not outweigh your interests.
- PRight to file personal data protection proceedings - if you believe that your personal data are being processed unfairly or unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Data Protection Authority of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. No .: +421 / 2/3231 3214; mail: email@example.com, https://dataprotection.gov.sk. If the application is submitted electronically, it is necessary to fulfil the requirements pursuant to § 19 para. 1 of Act no. 71/1967 Coll. on Administrative Procedure (Administrative Procedure Code).